This Coconutty Fudge recipe will satisfy a chocolate craving like no other. It’s made with unrefined coconut oil, which gives it a slightly coconut flavor and is utliized differently in the body.
Coconutty Fudge Recipe
- 2 cups nuts, preferably Crispy Nuts (see recipe for crispy pecans)
- 1 cup unrefined coconut oil
- 1/2-1 cup raw honey depending on how dark you want it to taste
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt or Himalayan salt
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until well blended.
- Line a large loaf pan with parchment paper and spread mixture about 1/2 inch thick.
- Wrap up in parchment paper and refrigerate for several hours.
- Cut into small squares and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.