EVENTS & WORKSHOPS
You are not alone. There are many people who are struggling in the bathroom. Join us for the Poop Group, led by Jackie Cosper, Maya Abdominal Massage Therapist and Daphne Olivier, the Unconventional Dietitian as we walk you through ways to make your bathroom experience a more pleasant one.
The group is FREE and will be held at Top’s Appliances & Cabinetry on Wednesdays 6:00-7:00pm
When things aren’t moving the way you’d like it is very uncomfortable, and can be painful. There are lots of natural strategies that can help to get you regular. Join us to help you move the poop.
Wednesday, January 31 & Wednesday, February 7
Topics will include:
- what is “normal” for bowel movements
- beyond fiber, foods, herbs, & supplements that can aid with movements
- specific probiotics that can be beneficial
- supporting your whole digestive system including liver and gall bladder
- other methods such as castor oil packs & abdominal massage techniques
Loose stools & diarrhea:
When you scope out the bathroom first when you go to a new place or if you aren’t sure if you can make it there in time, it doesn’t have to be that way. There are natural strategies to help you get things
Wednesday, February 21 & Wednesday, February 28
Topics will include:
- discussing various infections that can cause loose stools
- which foods can cause inflammation
- methods such as using activated charcoal, diatomaceous earth, and abdominal clay packs
- probiotics that can beneficial
- how stress & anxiety impact bowels
Using Food to Detoxify the Body Cooking Experience
Your body has many ways to detoxify, and most of it processes through your body’s liver. Food is what provides the nutrients for the body (specifically the liver) to process toxins and move them through. Join me in this hands-on (you do the cooking) cooking experience preparing foods that can help the body complete it’s natural detoxification processes.
ON THE MENU: Brussel Sprout Salad, Roasted Root Vegetables, Mocha Brownie Balls, Herbal teas
SPACE IS LIMITED
Cost is $35
Thursday, February 22
Girls Night Out Cooking Experience
SAVE THE DATE! Gather your girlfriends, sisters, mothers, and daughters! It’s time to spend some fun quality time together. We will gather around the kitchen and cook (or you can choose not to), listen to good music, and enjoy spending time together among other fabulous women!
The menu is still being perfected
Friday, March 16