WORK WITH ME
You know that your approach to food is not serving you well.
You know that “food is medicine,” yet your food Rx needs to be renewed and you’re not quite sure what steps to take next.
Well you’ve found The Unconventional Dietitian, and I will help you rewrite your food prescription. I work primarily with adults, in person, phone, or virtually. I recognize that you are as unique as a recipe and I have the tools and framework to help you on your journey to growth.
Conditions I specialize in:
- Blood sugar imbalance (hypoglycemia, diabetes type 1 and 2, and gestational diabetes)
- Metabolic syndrome
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Insulin resistance
- Fatty liver disease
- Hashimoto’s disease
- Hormone imbalances
The quest to feeling great requires a journey, and one tailored to your uniqueness will offer you the greatest opportunities for success.You will receive a lifestyle game plan to jump start your healthy lifestyle transformation. One-on-one coaching sessions are perfect for the person who is committed to discovering their health through nutrition.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Primary Nutrition Service includes:
- a comprehensive nutrition and lifestyle assessment with a personalized action plan focusing on food, activity, supplements, and lifestyle guidance
- review of lab work and testing recommendations as needed
- private 60-90 minute sessions
- a targeted nutritional supplement plan with a discount on healthcare provider quality supplements
Cost begins at $199 for initial consultations* and $95 for follow-up visits
*Initial consultation may be done in two separate appointments
Primary Nutrition Services may be covered by your insurance provider. Please contact me for more information.
ADD ON SERVICES
Concierge Nutrition includes:
- extended access to dietitian through email, phone, or text for support, guidance, and motivation
- online food journal using Nutritionix software to be reviewed with dietitian feedback to provide accountability between appointments
- regular check-ins between appointments
Cost for Concierge Nutrition is $125 per month
Meal Plan Service includes:
- weekly meal plans customized to fit your preferences, lifestyle, and health concerns
- 3, 5, or 7 day meal plans with 1000s of recipes to choose from
Cost for Meal Plans begins at $125 for 6 weeks of plans.
Female Hormone Health Package
If you are approaching perimenopause or menopause, have no sex drive, poor sleep quality, or if you feel like stress is impacting your health, this hormone package can give you answers. The package includes:
- complete evaluation of hormones including estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, cortisol, DHEA, and melatonin, along with other biomarkers that are impacting hormones
- determine and maximize your body’s metabolism of estrogen
- find out if your poor sleep patterns are related to inadequate melatonin or progesterone
- you will get a comprehensive food, nutrient, and lifestyle plan to aid with balancing your hormones
- discount for healthcare provider quality supplements
Cost for the Female Hormone Health Package is $1499
Food Sensitivity Package
If you have digestive issues, an autoimmune disease, chronic migraines or suspect you have delayed food sensitivities this package will help to design the diet to support you. This package includes:
- a food sensitivity test to identify your immune system’s reaction to 170 foods, natural and added food chemicals, and spices/herbs
- a personalized elimination diet with a systematic approach to food reintroduction
- specific food brands that will work with your sensitivities
- follow-up with dietitian for up to 6 months until symptoms resolve
Cost for the Food Sensitivity Package is $1249
Click below to schedule your appointment (psst….you will not be charged at the time of scheduling).