- 2 large zucchini (or 3 medium or 5 small)
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- ⅓ cup tahini
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper or foil.
- Cut zucchini into 2″ chunks and place on the sheet pan. Drizzle with avocado oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Place the zucchini and the rest of the ingredients into a food processor or high powered blender and process until completely smooth.
- Chill for a couple of hours for best flavor, then serve with veggies.
I love it. It took a while as I have a small food processor. No tahini today. I’ll get some tomorrow. Thank you, Daphne. It changes from ratatouille. This is delicious.
can’t wait to try. will get some zucchini tomorrow. thanks for sharing!!
I have to admit that I am really a Hummus Snob for the “original” hummus recipe. BUT, I have to go on record that this is really good!!! Thank for challenging me to try something different and new.