Buffalo Chicken Chunks
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup Cajun Chef hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt or Himalayan salt
- 5 lbs chicken thighs-boneless, skinless
To Make Sauce:
- Combine butter, hot sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Heat until butter is melted and the ingredients are well blended.
To Make Chicken Chunks:
- Using kitchen shears, cut chicken thighs into 1-inch cubes.
- Place thighs into a quart-size zip top bag and pour half of the sauce into the bag.
- Toss the bag around, making sure all of the chicken chunks get coated with sauce. Allow to sit (unrefrigerated) for 30 minutes. If you put the sauce in the refrigerator, the butter will harden and the chicken will not marinate.
- Heat a skillet to medium-high heat. Pour the contents of the zip top bag into the skillet. Including the sauce will allow the butter to “fry” the chicken chunks.
- Cover the pan, stirring occasionally to ensure the chicken is completely cooked.
- When the chicken is cooked, put it in a medium-size bowl.
- Pour the other half of the sauce over the chicken and toss.
- Serve warm with carrots, celery, and blue cheese.