- 6 tbsp real butter, unsalted
- 1½ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 6 egg yolks
- 6 egg whites
- ½ cup succanat or dehydrated cane sugar
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- Butter a 9 inch spring form pan
- Place butter and chocolate in a large saucepan.
- Turn heat to medium, stirring incrementally until melted.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Whisk in yolks.
- In another bowl, beat egg whites to soft peaks. Gradually add sugar and beat until stiff and glossy.
- Whisk ¼ of whites into chocolate mixture; gently fold mixture into remaining whites.
- Pour in prepared pan; smooth top.
- Bake until cakes pulls away from sides of pan and is just set in center (45-50 minutes).
- Cool completely and enjoy.
How many carbs are in Gluten Free Chocolate Cake?
The following is a listing of nutrition information for one serving/slice of the cake (12 slices in total):
Hope this helps!