Salsa is one of my most favorite foods and it always has. As a child my mom would by salsa by 1/2 gallon because I would eat it with everything. Mostly, I’ve enjoyed traditional salsa, that is until I had mango salsa. This sweet and spicy is the perfect treat for any time. The salsa is delicious by itself or stuffed into an avocado.
Mango Salsa Stuffed Avocado
- 2 ripe mangos, diced
- 1 roma tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1 large lime, juiced (about ¼ cup lime juice)
- Handful of cilantro, chopped
- ⅛ to ¼ teaspoon salt, to taste
- 4 avocado
- Mix all ingredients together except avocado and allow to sit for 1 hour.
- Slice avocado in half and remove the seed. Gently scoop out some of the avocado, leaving a small border. Dice avocado and mix with the salsa.
- Stuff the avocado with the mango salsa and enjoy!