- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 1/2 tsp vinegar
- 1 cup mayo (preferably from a source that does not contain soybean oil)
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt or Himalayan salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Combine the heavy cream and vinegar. Allow to set for 5-10 minutes.
- Using a fork or a wire whisk, combine all of the ingredients.
- Let it sit refrigerated for several hours until ready to serve.
- Can be used as a dip or salad dressing.
Is there a non dairy substitute for heavy cream?
You can use full fat coconut milk in place of cream.
I am not suppose to have vinegar, would this amount of vinegar make a big difference?