Roasted Whole Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, stems removed
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, butter, or other nutrient dense cooking fat
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp fresh herb-basil, tarragon, oregano, thyme, rosemary, sage, or cilantro leaves
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a 9 x 13″ dish, combine the tomatoes, and butter and toss to coat. Shake the pan until the tomatoes fall into a single layer.
- Roast for about 20 minutes, until the tomatoes begin to burst their skins, shaking the pan occasionally for even cooking.
- Transfer the tomatoes to a serving bowl. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Drizzle the vinegar over the tomatoes and sprinkle with the herbs. Toss gently. Serve warm.