- 1 lb grass fed ground beef
- 1 Tbsp seasoning blend
- 2 eggs
- Avocado oil for the griddle
- 1-2 tsp mayonnaise with good quality oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Fermented pickle slices
- 4 oz cheddar cheese, sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, sliced in half lengthwise
a large pan on medium heat.
a large bowl, mix the ground beef, seasoning blend, and eggs until well mixed.
1 Tbsp of avocado oil in a large pan.
a spoon, scoop ground beef mixture into golf ball size balls and place in the
cooking pan. Flatten into a mini burger patty. Allow to cook for 3-5 minutes
then flip and allow to cook completely. Remove them and place on a plate.
a separate small bowl, stir together mayonnaise and Dijon mustard, then add a
drop to the top of each mini burger patty.
a pickle slice and slice of cheese to each burger, then half of a grape tomato cut
slice down, and secure with a toothpick.