While the idea of blood sugar balance and insulin resistance are typically only discussed with diabetes, they are the underlying cause of much hormonal imbalance. While insulin is a hormone, it orchestrates what happens with the other hormones in the body including thyroid hormones (T4 and T3), adrenal hormones (cortisol and DHEA), and sex hormones (estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone). Which makes balancing your insulin of utmost importance when trying to manage any other hormones. Here’s a little about insulin resistance that may be helpful to understand.
Recent Recipes & Posts
- Brewing Awareness: Coffee-Anxiety Link
- Aspartame Debate: Unraveling the Sweetener’s Safety Concerns
- Pesto Chicken Salad
- Unleashing Protein Power: 5 Hormone-Balancing Benefits
- Surviving the Sizzle: Embrace the Hydration Adventure!
- Beyond Pills: Exploring Injectable Therapies for Diabetes and Weight Loss
- Cortisol: Friend or Foe? Unveiling the Truth Behind
- Balance Cortisol Levels Through 5 Practical Steps
- Myth or Fact? Unraveling Misconceptions About Hormones
- Anemias Related to Fatigue