WORK WITH ME
You know that your approach to food is not serving you well.
You know that “food is medicine,” yet your food Rx needs to be renewed and you’re not quite sure what steps to take next.
Well you’ve found The Unconventional Dietitian, and I will help you rewrite your food prescription. I work primarily with adults, in person, phone, or through telehealth. I recognize that you are as unique as a recipe and I have the tools and framework to help you on your journey to growth.
Conditions I specialize in:
- Blood sugar imbalance (hypoglycemia, diabetes type 1 and 2, and gestational diabetes)
- Metabolic syndrome
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Insulin resistance
- Fatty liver disease
- Hashimoto’s disease
- Hormone imbalances
The quest to feeling great requires a journey, and one tailored to your uniqueness will offer you the greatest opportunities for success.You will receive a lifestyle game plan to jump start your healthy lifestyle transformation. One-on-one coaching sessions are perfect for the person who is committed to discovering their health through nutrition.
Primary Nutrition Service*
You get entails a comprehensive nutrition & lifestyle assessment with a personalized action plan focusing on food, activity, supplements, + lifestyle guidance
private 60-90 minute sessions
review of lab work done by your practitioner + lab recommendations as needed
review of medications & supplements
a targeted nutritional supplement plan with a discount on healthcare provider quality supplements
Out of pocket cost begins at $199 for initial consultations* and $95 for follow-up visits
*Primary Nutrition Services may be covered by your insurance provider. Please contact me for more information.
A La Carte Services
These services can be added to your primary nutrition services. While your health insurance can only be billed while we are having one-to-one sessions, these a la carte services can be added to support you our work together.
Do you wish someone would write meal plans specifically for you? Even give you recipes + a grocery list that will make putting healthy meals on the table easier for you? Here it is! All you do is choose the plan that works best for you, give it a trial, then when you realize it works great for you, enroll for a minimal monthly fee. Learn more about meal plans here.
The Inner Circle
This Inner Circle service is a 3-month package to support you between visits. It can be added on both, if we are billing insurance for your one-to-one visits or if you are paying cash. The Inner Circle includes:
- Weekly meal plans, including recipes + grocery lists, that work best for you delivered directly to your inbox
- Group coaching calls every week to keep you motivated + accountable
- Food journaling through my partner app, Nutritionix, and regular review to assure you are on the right track
- Regular Inner Circle Wellness emails with tips, tricks, + support that you will not get anywhere else
Cost is $497 for 3 months or billed monthly for $179/month
Food Sensitivity Test
For digestive issues, an autoimmune disease, chronic migraines or suspect you have delayed food sensitivities this test will help to design that is specifically for you. This test includes:
- a food sensitivity test to identify your immune system’s reaction to 170 foods, natural and added food chemicals, and spices/herbs
- a personalized elimination diet with a systematic approach to food reintroduction
- specific food brands that will work with your sensitivities
Using HUSO Sound Therapy System, we will combine high-fidelity audio with human-generated tones to create a whole-body experience. This system uses a headset to deliver human sounding tones + pads that are set on specific accupuncture meridians to balance and harmonize the body. The purpose is to counteract stress and toxins that you encounter every day, and rebalance the body leaving you with a clear head, improved health, better sleep, and a feeling of calmness and well being.
This 30-minute sound frequency session can be added to the beginning or end of any nutrition session for only $20
If you have PCOS, are approaching perimenopause or menopause, have no sex drive, poor sleep quality, or if you feel like stress is impacting your health, this hormone test can give you answers. Completed using the Dutch Test, which is a urinary hormone test, it includes:
- complete review of hormones including estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, cortisol, DHEA, and melatonin, along with other biomarkers that are impacting hormones
- determine and maximize your body’s metabolism of estrogen
- find out if your poor sleep patterns are related to inadequate melatonin or progesterone
- you will get a comprehensive food, nutrient, and lifestyle plan to aid with balancing your hormones
- discount for healthcare provider quality supplements
Digestive Stool Analysis
This Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis (CSDA) can reveal information about the root cause of many common gastrointestinal symptoms such as gas, bloating, indigestion, abdominal pain, diarrhea, and constipation. It is an advanced stool test that provides information for the management of gastrointestinal health and offers valuable insight into digestive function, intestinal inflammation, and the intestinal microbiome. This test is performed through Genova Diagnostic Labs.
Nutrient Evaluation Test
The NutrEval is an advanced diagnostic urinary test through Genova Diagnostics to guide nutritional therapies. It evaluates overall nutritional status to determine personalized supplementation needs for antioxidants, B-vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, amino acids, digestive support, and other select nutrients. This test can speed the recovery of complex chronic conditions.
Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
This non-invasive breath tests captures exhaled hydrogen and methane gases following patient ingestion of a lactulose solution to evaluate bacterial overgrowth of the small intestine. Potential overgrowth is often associated with symptoms such as non-specific, abdominal pain/distention, diarrhea, and flatulence. This test is performed through Genova Diagnostics.
Click below to schedule your appointment (psst….you will not be charged at the time of scheduling).